Détail du travail
Job ID 4971
Niveau d’expérience 3 à 5 ans
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Description de l'emploi
ECCBC Group Operations is opening a “Project Manager” position in the Performance & OE department. The objective of this position is to manage all transformation & organizational project portfolio in order the harmonize, streamline and digitalize our workflow in Operations scopes and to sustain our performance & improve our processes and organizational maturity. The Project manager will support and implement the Digital Operations transformation agenda. She/ He should have a solid understanding of supply chain processes, solid experience in digitalization process.
The main orientation for this position is to ensure the definition, standardization, alignment, and digitalization of processes across the organization in collaboration with different functions (within Group & BUs). The Role encompasses daily collaboration with multicultural stakeholders both internally and externally. Also, the coordination with BTS team to plan and implement digital initiative and the monitoring of the performance of digital assets to ensure that they are functioning properly.
The impact of this position is to accelerate our global performance and improve transparency and communication clarity across all Operations areas.
- Map, identify gaps and improve process models, to be developed in the ERP with BTS and functions
- Support the standardization of the processes, procedures, and policies across Group Operations and BUs involving key stakeholders with a cross-functional approach (BTS, Commercial, Operations, Finance, HR,) and ensure communication and feedbacks
- Review key performance indicators for each process and identify improvement activities with standards to resolve problems;
- Set up a governance to ensure the maintain of the process and procedures
- Implement digital platforms to support process transparency and interfaces link
- Work on change management plan to enhance ownership of new processes and procedures, with HR and BUs
- Work with functions on process automation and dashboard ( power BI)
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in business management /Project management
- Scrum master
- Microsoft Package ( Power Apps, Power BI, Automate, Sharepoint, ….)
- IOT, AI, App business, BI, Tech background
- Lean six sigma Black Belt is an advantage.
- English & French Fluent
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Between 4 and 5 years of relevant professional experience to the position in Supply chain context
- Transversal experience in supply chain, understanding the business overall.
- Process and procedures Development and continuous improvement
- Digital Transformation and projects implementation
- Problem solving methodology.
- International exposure within matrix organization
- Communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Project management and the execution of multiple large projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals.
- Business analyst skills
POTENTIAL CROSS MOVEMENTS
- Performance and OE manager within BU or group
- Business analyst
- Operation functions group or BU
- Collaborative Leadership
- Cross Cultural mindset
- Customer Orientation
- Drive for Results
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCES
- Expertise of process in Operations
- Project management
SOFT SKILLS & LEADERSHIP
- Story Telling
- Ability to influence
- Managing 360º expectations