Détail du travail
Job ID 5054
Niveau d’expérience 3 à 5 ans
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Description de l'emploi
The Business Decision Support & BI Manager is part of the Customer Channel & Business Development team responsible for providing insights and recommendations for opportunities end-to-end, from data analysis to communication. Main focuses are product portfolio, market research and business efficiency increase, with high exposure to ECCBCM’s leadership.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of CPG as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Support development of the company’s strategic positioning on product portfolio and marketing through market research, competitive environment assessment and external and internal data analysis.
- Assess short-term and long-term critical business challenges, market trends and opportunities across channels.
- Develop, maintain and analyze performance dashboards and set-up performance procedures.
- Participate to the preparation of weekly/monthly sales forecast.
- Support category/brand teams in determining program budget, manages the program allocation across channels and reallocate funding based on performances.
- Support the ideation, set-up, and improvement of key metrics to assess the business performance.
- Lead transformation projects across functions and follow-up on execution.
- Communicate insights and strategic findings to guide leadership’s decision making (incl. decks and meeting preparation).
- Support Commercial Leadership category planning and performance management.
- Lead development of tools and tracking to ensure profitable growth across the portfolio.
- Partners with brand team to turn brand strategy into actionable plan.
- Lead collaboration with Revenue Growth Management functions to develop tools and tracking for sales teams to ensure maximization of revenue and gross profit.
- Lead the initiatives to be implemented around Advance Analytics / Data Science at BU level with the support of the Group to support commercial organization.
- Manage BI solutions to identify and develop the analysis of commercial data in order to exploit any possible business opportunity.
Education and Qualifications :
Masters degree in Business, Engineering or Statistics
- 2-3 years’ experience in CPG (e.g., Analytics, Revenue Management, Strategy), corporate finance or strategy consulting
- Team player, proactive and goal-oriented attitude
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with Windows Excel and PPT
- Fully Bilingual English-French
- Demonstrates strong business acumen through the ability to create 1-3 years business plan for brand/category and a path to achieve that vision, anticipating future trends and needs in the marketplace and business ; demonstrates innovation/creativity.
- People leadership / management – managing virtual teams and influencing multiple stakeholders according to priorities.