Détail du travail
Job ID 4947
Niveau d’expérience 6 à 10 ans
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Description de l'emploi
As Industrial Project Engineer mission will be to define, develop and implement technical standards throughout the overall domains of engineering to optimize CAPEX investments, adding value to the overall well-functioning of the operation. Also, to support operations in plant with expert engineering advice for existing equipment, processes and troubleshooting, and lead or supervise Industrial Projects Execution.
Special focus must be provided in the packaging area (primary or secondary) to research and evaluate most optimal packaging materials and design options and contrast their processability in ECCBC technical setup
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS
Standardization and Engineering
- Support in Industrial Master Plans confection (per plant) in expert field.
- Analyse existing equipment technology vs standards
- Adapt SAT, FAT and IAT protocols in industrial projects where is participating
- Deploy Engineering Standards Program on packaging
- Understand production plant operations, and engineering department contribution to the overall industrial objectives
- Support on Annual BP Capex definition according to the research of opportunities
- Define and put in place a common database for packaging options in the market to accurately estimate costs and timings of a potential project implementation.
- Coordinate with Packing and Filling Lines Engineer expert and Quality department the analysis of a new packaging processability in ECCBC Technical Setup
- Proactively establish a culture of excellence in equipment specifications definition based on defined standards
- Investigation and follow-up of newest technology in the market
- Participate and Organize engineering forums and R&D&i in search of latest packaging and/or serving to enable innovations in production plants
Engineering Support to OPERATIONS
- Research of optimal options in the market
- Liaison with OEM to understand and create a “best in class” and realistic benchmark.
- Liaison with our Engineering Packing and Filling lines expert to assess the processability of those materials.
- Liaison with procurement and quality to evaluate and develop the capability to launch opportunities found in the market.
- Manage and coordinate ad-hoc task force for technical troubleshooting or engineering improvements at plant.
- Supervise (or lead) Industrial Projects Implementations
- Participate, lead and support in diverse fields of industrial projects implementation in production plants
- Control and supervise Industrial Packaging Projects KPI’s
- Identify and manage external services needs for in plant implementations (civil works, SLA’s…)
- Support to establish and maintain a PMP culture in any implementation led or supervised in plant. Look up and discuss with plant internal project managers
- Supervise, organize and coordinate technical and human resources; encourage the team; convey and be an example of ECCBC values; create a spirit of cooperation; foster autonomy, the delegation of power and the control of results; assure team training and development with the aim of having efficient, motivated collaborators; and guarantee full efficiency of the country.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in electromechanics Engineering (or similar)
- Native French and Proficiency English. Others a plus.
- Advance level of all the Office Package
- Knowledge in Project Management (PMP) , AUTOCAD (or similar), P&ID Software, MS Project Manager (or similar software for project management)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Desirable experience in Fast Moving Consumer Good companies preferably in Beverage or food industry.
- More than 5 years of experience in engineering
- Expertise in project management
- Versatile and diverse experience within the different domains of engineering at manufacturing sites: utilities, energy, process, packaging, etc.
- Experience in international environments with cross-cultural teams leading projects
- Knowledge of ISO and other international standards applicable to equipment safety, environment, performance and quality.