Détail du travail
Job ID 3736
Niveau d’expérience 3 à 5 ans
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Description de l'emploi
VOS MISSIONS AU QUOTIDIEN
The profile sought will collaborate with the SUR managers in Paris and London and their underlying teams to assist in the ongoing enhancement of the governance framework within the function and management of existing governance and organizational initiatives at both a Regional and Global level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support in the periodic review of global minimum standards and procedural documentation owned by the function.
• Organization and coordination of the core management committees within SUR.
• Assistance in the update of SUR organization tools and the maintenance of access management for drives and collaborative tools to facilitate the work of the global team.
• Contribution to the effective management of the core function and assistance in the identification of enhancements to harmonize transversal processes and promote collaborative tools.
• Support in the communication on SUR achievements (in conjunction with the reporting setup) and promotion of SUR role and scope within the CPLE organization and towards BL and other divisions.
ET SI C’ÉTAIT VOUS ?
• 3+ plus years relevant experience or transferable skills
• Project management experience
• Fluent in English and French
Beneficial (must have) experience:
• Project management skills
• Previous experience within compliance or control functions in banks and/or financial institutions
• Inclination towards new technologies
• Supportive of collaborative tools
Appreciated (nice to have) experience:
• Organization skills (CAPM®, Prince2®, AgilePM® or equivalent is appreciated)
• Previous international experience/ working in virtual global teams is appreciated
• Capacity to listen and manage conflicting points of view and priorities
• Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively on a cross border basis
• Great attention to detail