Détail du travail
Job ID 3832
Niveau d’expérience Etudiant / Jeune diplômé
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Description de l'emploi
VOS MISSIONS AU QUOTIDIEN
As team member of the new EMEA CMS hub in Casablanca, your responsibilities will be:
• Undertake :
– Communication Surveillance using the firm’s oral and written communication monitoring tools as directed by management
– Trade Surveillance using the firm’s monitoring tools as directed by management.
• Support the collation and development of Management Information.
• Support the implementation and enhancement of surveillance approaches and /or strategic solutions to meet review requirements.
• Maintain and monitor a referential of remedial actions/recommendations arising from:
– Communication monitoring
– Trade monitoring and ensure timely satisfactory resolution of issues identified.
• Liaison with other EMEA CMS surveillance team members
• Liaison with Advisory Compliance officers and other key stakeholders and synergies regarding key topics
• Assisting in regulatory and internal investigations as appropriate.
• Maintain up to date policies and procedures supporting the performance of the local and EMEA CMS teams
• Proactive and timely escalation of issues to management
• Maintaining awareness of key EU / FCA regulatory rules and updates and where applicable transposing them into the: communication surveillance program OR trade surveillance program
ET SI C’ÉTAIT VOUS ?
0-5 years relevant experience or qualifications
• Fluent in French and English
• A generalist understanding of how private and public sides of the Financial Industry operate would be advantageous
• Highly analytical approach regarding performed surveillance, supported by accurate record keeping and ability to manage and prioritize multiple review requirements.
• Respect for highly sensitive information
• Good report writing, verbal and presentation skills
A keenness to work in a regulatory risk management department.
A keen interest and good understanding of existing and new technology
A quick learner – keen to understand regulation, markets and internal/external technology solutions
A team player.
Someone with an innovative mindset – who can think ‘outside of the box’ but collectively, understands standard BAU.